Go Blog

college girl, babysister - 1

Posted by Awan Punya Cerita Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I recently started baby-sitting in order to help pay for my college expenses and I must say the experience was more than a little exciting. While I was in high school I babysat but I never had any sexual experiences with any of the families I sat for, but now about every third client I have seems to want to bed me and more than a few are single women who want to have a safe no strings attached tryst with another woman.

Before I get too far ahead of myself I should tell you about how it all started. Being in college was putting a real strain on my finances and I determined I would have to supplement the money I got in grants and aid in order to make end meet when my roommate suggested I fall back on the old baby-sitting standby. While I was not crazy about this idea I figured what the hell at least its money in my hand so I wrote out an add and went to the local supermarkets and posted it on their bulletin boards. Well the response was overwhelming and I soon had more than enough work to keep me busy. One couple with 2 kids I'll call them Ken and Lisa were very nice although a little nonconformist. The first time I worked for them they went out and Ken returned home not with Lisa but with another woman. I asked no questions but by the way they were all over each other I figured that Ken and Lisa must be into the swinging life. Their kids were pleasant enough and the money was good so I continued to sit for them on a regular basis.

One day I got a call from Lisa early in the morning asking if I could come over about ten o'clock and stay with the children until 4:00 as she had to go out that day. As I had only one class that day I agreed to sit for her. When I arrived Lisa was still in the shower so I went around back by the pool and let myself in. I checked on the kids and found them watching TV in the rec room then set out to find Lisa and check in. I walked into Lisa's bedroom and found her standing there stark naked. I excused myself and started to leave but Lisa called me back saying that it was ok and that she wasn't a prude about nudity. I watched as she got ready to go out and as I did I felt my pussy getting wet and my nipples started to harden. Since I was dressed only in my cutoffs and a T-shirt my excitement was obvious to Lisa and she watched me closely as she began to get ready. Lisa is an beautiful red head and she stands about 5' 10" with firm creamy tits a hard taught belly and nice pink nipples which stand out proudly when excited. Lisa's legs are long and firm and her pussy was partly shaved exposing her full pink pussy lips. I could tell Lisa was getting turned on by the situation as her nipples were fully erect and a light flush had appeared on her upper chest.

Lisa moved to her dresser and took some body lotion and began to rub some of the fragrant lotion into her full firm tits rolling her erect nipples in the process. Lisa finished up by rubbing the excess into her exposed cunt lips and in the process exposing her hard long clit. All the while Lisa was getting ready she kept up a steady stream of conversation which I barley heard as my eyes and thoughts were glued on her fantastic body. Lisa went to her dressing table and got out a black garter belt and shear stockings and slowly put them on. She still wore no panties or bra. She then put on a shear blouse which barely covered her ample tits and slipped on a skirt commenting that she hated wearing underwear and found going without it was much more comfortable and a bit naughty. Lisa asked me if I was wearing any and I replied only my panties to which she suggested I go without them in the future and give myself a thrill.

Lisa came over and gave me a parting hug which was more than friendly and said she would be back by 4:00 and to make myself at home as her husband Ken wouldn't be back until very late that evening. The rest of the day went slowly and I continued to have fantasies about Lisa seeing her beautiful body in my mind as my imagination slipped from one forbidden fantasy to the next. Lisa's kids were good and the time passed quickly with my mind filled with potential lust filled adventures. Its funny I never really got turned on by women as a rule but there have been a couple of times in my life when I spent some idle hours in between the sheets and thighs of one of my female friends mostly out of lack of any nice guys, but my desire for Lisa was something else again.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Search This Blog